Wright's Genealogy Pages
Trinity Church is situated on the corner of La Rue-de-Picots
and La Rue de Presbytrere.
The church which dates back to 1090 has a central spire with
weathercock. The interior is plain with the stone altar standing on a bow shaped
granite pedestal, the front is support by two octagonal granite pedestals. The
church has two bells recast in 1872 and 1873 inscribed "Mon Nom est
Elizabeth la Belle" and "Mon Nom est Marie la Cousine d'Elizabeth la
Belle" The church registers are preserved from 1626.
Jersey Parish Index